Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where are you taking me on this adventure God?

I got to meet one of my team members for the first time, Linda. A very nice woman whom I can see that ministry with her in Africa will be deep and fun. I love that! Also learned how to use Skype and got to meet Charlene (our other team member) via the internet, even got to pray together as a team over Skype. Now that's technology used for the purposes of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I spend more time with Debbie, I just feel such a kinship with her, like a sister who you can giggle about things with that only you two understand. And like a sister, a deep love and respect that is indescribeable to most. Mostly, I am grateful to God for bringing me a friend who has the same heart as me and the desire to see God's heart fulfilled on earth. God always brings the coolest people into my life, I love it.
So with all these new people in my life going on this adventure with me, I am excited to see where He will be taking us. I know it will be hard, but I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment