Monday, June 29, 2009

God's Shadow

As I was praying today about who I want to be in Christ on this journey, I felt like I want to be God's shadow. I want to be a half step behind God so He can be the lead. He walks, I follow. I want Him to lead every step, every word, every gesture, every prayer, every single tiny thing I do there. I want to be small and Him big, I want to be a phantom for God. Where I disappear and all they see is Him. A stealth warrior for God, that's my new term! You get the picture, He says go and I go. My fears are smaller than my faith. My strength is greater than my weakness. My love of God and all the things He cares about far outweigh my uncertainty over my abilities. Sometimes I feel like I'm jumping off a cliff, yet I'm not afraid. Am I crazy? I'm crazy in love with God and the things of God's heart. As I run toward the next cliff, I am excited to see who or what waits below...

No comments:

Post a Comment